Sunday 26 January 2014

What I Have Found Out Through My Double Page Spread Research

Through my double page spread research I have found out that I should always follow the codes and conventions of a double page spread to ensure that mine succeeds. So generally being written in columns, title is big and bold and stands out from the rest, it is often located in the top left hand corner or in the center of the page.

The image of my double page spread to fit with the style of the article, for example it should be inviting with a sense of warmth so that my target audience feel comfortable when reading it therefore giving them more confidence, because if they feel uncomfortable then they will lose confidence. The shots for my images should be either mid shot, establishing shot or close up, these three shots I believe will make my audience feel more connected to the article.
The text arrangement is important, it should be easy and simple for my readers to follow and should not be complicated making it have a flow.
Finally through analysing other double page spreads I believe I am now ready to start planning my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment