Monday 20 January 2014

Planning my Front Cover

Following my research I have decided to use my billboard as my basis for the front cover of my magazine, I am doing this so that my magazine is instantly recognisable to my target audience following the advertisement from my billboard.

I will use the layout with the same model and title format and add text about the article in my magazine situated around the models face, this follows the normal conventions of a front cover for a magazine. Therefore my front cover will look very similar to my billboard making it recognisable for my target audience.
I will most likely use black colour font as that is what colour the title of my magazine will be in, this is because the black will stand out and be readable against the pale background consisting of the pastel blue colour of the models jumper and the white canvas she is standing in front of.

No comments:

Post a Comment