Wednesday 15 January 2014

Vogue Magazine Front Cover Analysis



Above is an analysis I have conducted of Vogue magazine front cover. By doing this I am able to see what other magazines of the genre I am following have done to ensure my front cover reaches its best potential.
The front cover follows the usual conventions of any magazine cover, with the model as the main focus point and the writing situated around it, because the brand Vogue is well known the models head is covering part of the letters, this means that the magazine is still instantly recognisable.
The font is the same throughout the front cover creating the idea of the magazine cover flowing and gives it a touch of elegance. The font colour, red and black, is also continual throughout creating the same effect. The colour scheme contrasts against the light blue background making it readable and clear, with whatever is in red, like the title and part of the main article, to stand out the most drawing in the target audience’s attention.

The way that this title page is set out is the same way I will set mine out, with my billboard being in the form of a front cover page, I will use the same image and title to create continuity for my target audience so that it is instantly recognisable.

No comments:

Post a Comment