Wednesday 22 January 2014

Looking at Font for my Front Cover

 
I have started to look at font to include on my front cover for my articles. Here I have used Tahoma font in size 30, I have chosen this font because it is clear and concise and is also the font used as part of my magazine title. However this font is not very eye catching and does not stand out as much as I thought it would.



I then went on to thinking that if I moved the number 30 to above the text and have it separate in a larger size it would attract more attention, I think that this looks really effective and the 30 has become eye catching. I have now also changed the font to Berlin Sans FB and the font size for the writing has increased to 36. I am still not 100% satisfied with the font to I will continue looking for another one.
 
I continued my search for a professional looking font and have found Century Gothic, I really like this font because I believe that it looks modern through its sharp cuts and slim text, this will then reflect upon the ages of my target audience, teenagers, by being modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment