Wednesday 22 January 2014

Ideas of Articles to Feature on the Front Cover

Below is a list of ideas of articles to advertise on my front cover. From my article research so far I would really like my main double page spread to be about the no makeup selfie campaign for cancer research. The other ideas I have just come up with I believe would be eye catching and relatable for my target audience. The ideas with numbers included in the title are there because on the other front cover magazine I have looked at, articles with numbers involved have been advertised.

·         No Makeup Selfie – the cancer research campaign taking the women of Britain by storm.
·         30 hair styles you can try at home.
·         The best clothes to compliment your body shape.
·         3 steps to a clearer complexion.
·         How to make the best out of a bad situation – we hear your inspiring stories.
·         What does your hair colour say about you?
·         20 ways to clear a busy mind.
·         Why we love Katie Piper.
·         Simple easy ways to get the motivation you desire.
·         Is your body getting the vitamins it needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment