Friday 7 March 2014

What I Have Found Out Through My Contents Page Research

Through my contents page research I have found out that the title of my magazine should still be located at the top of the page with the date and issue number, possibly with the title of contents next to it so that it is clear to my readers what the page will consist of.

Through analysing other contents pages of the same genre of magazine, I think that there should be separate sections of contents, for example on the cover in one section, with other article in another section, and possibly the main article having a completely separate part of the page either near or as part of an image. There should be an image on my contents page also, possibly linked to my main article so that it is clear for my readers to find it.
When it comes to font on my contents page, the page numbers should be larger than the title of the articles and the title of the articles should be larger than the insight to the article. The colour scheme should be consistent throughout my magazine from the front cover to the contents page to the double page spread, and this should be the same when it comes to the font being consistent also.
Now I believe I am ready to start planning the contents page for my regional magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment