Monday 31 March 2014

My Performance Throughout The Coursework

Throughout this task I have struggled to use the technology of blogger, however now that I have finished I believe that I have done better than I originally thought I would. I got off to quite a slow start as you can see from the dates of my blog posts, only posting 28 in 2013, but then after Christmas I believed I found my footing with the technology and magazine to get my overall amount of blog posts up to 111 for 2014. This I am very proud of.

If I was to do anything differently I would have changed the way I went about my tasks, I put a lot more effort into the billboard ancillary task than I should have, forgetting it was only worth 10 marks. I did not put the same amount of effort into my other ancillary my radio advertisement due to lack of time for completing the tasks. Therefore if I was to do anything differently I would have spent more time on my magazine research and planning than I did on my ancillary task.
Overall I am extremely pleased with my finished tasks, research, and evaluations, especially with the house style which matches the ethos of my magazine, and is evident in all of my tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment