Saturday 15 March 2014

The Insight into my Article

The insight into my article is a vital part of my double page spread, my target audience will read this before they read the actual article, therefore this must be insightful, attention grabbing, and pleasant to read, if they do not like the sound of the insight then they will not continue to read the rest of the article.

This is what the insight will say:
"The no makeup selfie campaign has taken the women of Britain by storm, posting bare faced photographs onto the internet, showing off their natural beauty usually hidden through layers of makeup for the world to see. Raising over £2million so far these women have given many that extra boost in confidence they need to do the same. If they can do it, so can you!"
I have done this in Times New Roman italic font to continue that theme from my front cover and my contents page. I think it being in italic really complements the sharp straight edges of the Century Gothic in the title above it.

No comments:

Post a Comment