Saturday 15 March 2014

Planning my Double Page Spread

Following my research into double page spreads I am now ready to start planning my double page spread for my regional magazine. The article for my double page spread is going to be on the no makeup selfie campaign for cancer research. I believe that this is the best article out of my article research to do because women posting selfie’s on the internet of themselves with no makeup is a brilliant way to encourage teenagers that you do not have to cover your face in makeup to feel beautiful. The selfies have shown that every woman is beautiful and it takes a lot of confidence to do so. 

I intend for my double page spread to follow similar layouts to the double page spreads that I have analysed in my research. I will most likely follow my colour scheme through with black text on a white background, I will also put my writing into columns and so therefore I intend for my double page spread to look appealing, professional and eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment