Saturday 15 March 2014

Title Font

These are the options for my article title, I have decided to set them out with the Less is More in larger writing above You Are Who You Are because, is instantly catches the eye this way and makes the headline not look as long because my target audience are less likely to read a longer title.
For this example I have used Times New Roman font because I think it looks really professional and I like the way that the letters have finishing ends.


For this example I have used Century Gothic a text type that I have used a lot previously, I have highlight the text and changed it to capital letters. By using this font it would make my text continuous.
I think that I am going to go with the Century Gothic text because I think it looks really modern which will appeal to my target audience and also the letters are thin which reflects what the title says.

No comments:

Post a Comment