Thursday 20 February 2014

First Draft for my Radio Advertisement

“Hello my name is jenny, I’m 17 years old and suffer with anxiety. At first I didn’t realise what was going on, it started gradually, I’m a little larger than the rest of my friends, hated going out in large groups of people, to somewhere where I knew I was going to bump into someone I knew, I hated the way that I looked and eventually became dependant on staying indoors. Then my mum bought my Teen Unique magazine, it taught me all about being comfortable in my own skin and being happy by accepting who I am, so now I’m going to a party with my friends next weekend and I can’t wait! Slowly but surely I’m gaining my confidence back thanks to Teen Unique.
Teen unique out March 20th, available in all major retailers and off licences.”

This is the first draft of the speech for my radio advertisement. The length is 41 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment