Tuesday 26 November 2013

Questionnaire Findings


The results of my billboard questionnaire findings are that my billboard has got to target my target audience directly but can also have an appeal to others for example to parents who would buy it for their daughters. My billboard will consist of a plain and very simple design so it is not too overcrowded but is still eye catching. My billboard will be positioned in all town centres near the shops and also in busy public transport areas such as bus stations, this is because the majority of teenage girls rely on public transport as they are too young to drive. The textual content on my billboard will be a small amount as the questionnaire showed most people don’t pay that much attention to the text part of it.
By conducting this questionnaire it has ensured that I have taken the general publics opinion into account, by doing this I can understand what it is they want to see and expect from a billboard, consequently ensuring that my billboard reaches full potential and fulfilling its purpose to advertise my teenage fashion and beauty magazine to the specified target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment