Monday 28 October 2013

Ideas for my Billboard

The minimalistic technique becomes eye catching to the audience and is much more straight to the point, rather than an over crowed billboard with too much to view at once and the simple design would have a much larger influence as the audience has longer to focus on a certain object, teenagers are my target audience so rather than over crowd them with information it would be simple and easy to determine the point of my product.


The placement of my billboard will most likely be a high street therefore it will be a 2D billboard. The focus of my billboard is to advertise my magazine which will be based on teenage fashion/beauty therefore its situation in a high street will be ideal and no need for it to be 3D, the high street is ideal to advertise my billboard for my magazine because teenagers are normally around the towns, shopping with friends and is the perfect place to catch peoples eyes and attention. My billboard will also be illuminated at night time with certain features being emphasised through the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment