Friday 25 October 2013

Simple but Effective

This billboard advertising Heineken beer is a perfect example of how a simple picture of the product itself can be effective. The billboard is straight to the point and explains the product in general. The three dimensional concept features a hand seemingly coming out of the background about to grab the bottle of beer. When I design my billboard I aim for it to be plain and simple and too the point.






This is another great simple yet effective billboard design. The add shows an overweight man tipping the sign over due to his weight, the billboard is advertising a fitness centre, therefore the contrasting image with reason for the billboard makes it even more eye catching with it being tilted.
I really like the idea of the contrasting image with the reason for the billboard and hope to use a similar idea with my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment